Humanoid galactic history
Mankind is not the only intelligent species in this galaxy, and neither are we the only humanoid civilization. Even within our immediate galactic neighborhood, there are several humanoid races. Most of them are physical; some are not. Most of these races have visited the Earth. Some of them still do, and even have bases on Earth. Some alien humanoid races also played an important part in the history of Earth and of mankind. As a matter of fact, mankind did not even originate here on planet Earth. We are descendants of these other human-like races who visited Earth aeons ago. Therefore, if we wish to understand our history and our nature as a species, we have to go back in time, millions of years ago, to those worlds where mankind came into existence.
The most important humanoid civilizations can be found in the Star Systems of Lyra, Vega, Sirius, Orion, the Pleiades, and Andromeda. Lyra is the place where the cradle of the humanoid races once stood, millions of year ago. Most races are descendants from the Lyran/Vegan group. They usually are crossbreeds between local stock and Lyran/Vegan DNA. (You can find a description of what they physically look like, on the respective pages of each race. There you will also find information on their lineage and descent.)
If we dramatically simplify things, we could say that the spread of mankind through this part of the galaxy, over millions of years, happened in seven consecutive waves of colonizations.
1. The story starts in Lyra, where approx. 22 million years ago, the first humanoid civilizations began their space exploration adventures, to boldly go where no man had gone before. The first worlds they colonized were Vega, that itself was already inhabited by a humanoid species, and Apex.
2. The original humanoid population of Vega soon started their own space explorations, and created settlements on worlds in Altair, Centauri, Sirius, and Orion. Some of them even came to Earth. While exploring the Ring Nebula, they came across lizard-like races that claimed the territory for themselves. Galactic wars erupted, and lasted for millions of years. In some parts of our galaxy, they still continue.
3. A nuclear war on Apex destroyed much of its surface, forcing its inhabitants to live underground for thousands of years. The radiation also damaged their reproductive capacities, forcing them to use cloning as a way to survive as a species. The Apexians would become the Greys from Zeta Reticuli.
4. Settlers also moved to Arcturus, where as a species, they advanced very fast. Most Arcturians nowadays are non-physical, higher-dimensional beings.
5. In the worlds around Sirius the humanoid settlers found many other species that were not like them at all. Some settlers therefore chose to move on to Orion. Later on, loads of Sirians migrated to Earth, too.
7. Some of the very first Lyran colonizers had to come to Earth. When their descendants were afraid the Galactic Wars were coming too close to Earth, most of them moved to the Pleiades. After time, however, some of their descendants decided to hook up with their relatives from Earth again, and came back to Earth.
Altair ~ Apex ~ Arcturus ~ Centauri ~ DNA ~ Draconian Empire ~ Earth's galactic history ~ Extra-terrestrial civilizations ~ Founders ~ Galactic Family ~ Galactic Lore ~ Galactic Wars ~ Lyra ~ Lyran Group ~ Maldek ~ Orion ~ Orion Empire ~ Orion Wars ~ Pleiades ~ Prism of Lyra ~ Santinians ~ Sirian Group ~ Sirius ~ Vega ~