Draco is the name of an astronomical constellation, of which Thuban is the alpha star. This constellation is the home of the Draconian Empire. Its reptilian inhabitants are often referred to as the 'Lizzies,' the 'Reptoids' and 'Dinoids.' (But, please, note that the Vegan System, too, is the home of a "Lizard"-like humanoid civilization).
The Draconians are said to be master geneticists, who have been in the Universe for billions of years, and who have created several races. Because of this, they have come to consider themselves as some kind of gods, and have grown an attitude of absolute superiority towards other races.
They are master 'controllers,' extremely mental in nature, and characterized by their lack of respect for free will.
Nowadays, Draconians can be found in nearly all known constellations in this part of the Galaxy. They have conquered major parts of the Orion Constellation, probably trying to gain control over the 'Orion Gateway.' Their main basis in the Orion Constellation is located in the Bellatrix system.
When we speak about the reptilian races in general, there are several variations, including insectoids, reptoids, dinoids (or saurians, as some people prefer to call them), as well as cross-breeds between them.
The most common species are:
- the snake-men: these reptilian creatures are often seen by abductees. They are about six to eight feet tall, upright, with lizard-like scales, greenish to brownish in colour with claw-like, four-fingered webbed hands....Their faces are said to be a cross between a human and a snake, with a central ridge coming down from the top of the head to the snout. Adding to their serpent-like appearance are their eyes which have vertical slits in their pupils and golden irises. Some abductees describe the face as somewhat dinosaurish.
- the winged Draco or 'moth-men' (pterosaurians, or winged serpents): winged Draconians that have the ability to fly, (without even using their wings). Their eyes are large and red, and supposedly have an inescapable hypnotic stare.
- the tall Reptoids/Reptilians who control various smaller reptilian "grey" species;
- "grey reptilians" which reproduce via polyembryony, egg hatcheries and/or cloning; (of which again, there are several species. See: Greys).
- a particularly malevolent iguana-like dark-skinned sorcerer-priest class that is often seen wearing hooded robes and stands about 5 ft. tall;
- and a shorter 4-5 ft. tall race of reptilian-amphibians that have been described as appearing like "frog-faced lizards".
- Another species is The Orange: Some suggest that the 'Orange' are a so-called 'hybrid' race with PARTIAL reptilian-like features yet possessing human-like reproductive organs and even certain artificial or cybernetic features. (See: "Orange, The").
When it comes to the Draconians in particular, Alex Collier claims there are two main castes: a caste of warriors that are in the 7-8 foot range, and who are apparently feared throughout the galaxy for their fighting abilities. There also is a royal caste, called the Ciakars. "They range from 14 to 22 feet tall and can weigh up to 1,800 pounds. They do have winged appendages and they are awesome beings. They're extremely clairvoyant and extremely clever, and they can also be extremely sinister."
Arcturus ~ Bellatrix ~ Capella ~ Ciakar ~ Crill ~ Draconian Empire ~ Edwards Agreement ~ Extra-terrestrial Civilizations ~ Galactic Wars ~ Greys ~ Horlocks ~ Hybrid ~ Izar (Epsilon Bootes) ~ Lizzies ~ Markabians ~ Orange, The ~ Orion ~ Orion Wars ~ Targzissians ~ Thuban ~ Tiphon ~ Ursa maior ~ Vega ~